Is there discord in your family? Is their grief from trauma or loss? Do you want to create peace, responsibility-taking, clear communication, and joy? I work with families to quell the misery. Together, we cut through assumptions, misunderstanding, and pain to identify the real trouble, and work together to solve it.
Family therapy often:
- Helps people hear each other across generational gaps. – Like a “horse whisperer” but for people across the lifecycle.
- Teaches parents how to engage and guide their children through difficult times.
- Supports siblings (young and old) in healing wounds between them or between them and their caregivers.
- Ensures that each family member, no matter how old or with what level of authority has space to share their experiences and to feel heard by others.
- Ends the tyranny of unhelpful patterns and to builds new, better patterns of action and communication.
- Guides people into communication and action strategies that work.
To learn more about the Family Therapy services offered at Pear Tree Therapy, contact Lindsey Jay Walsh today.